Viessmann low-pressure steam boilers are very reliable installations with a long service life. They are often used in, for example, care centers and bakeries.
The Viessmann low pressure steam boilers have a pressure below 0,5 barg. We install these boilers at companies with a required steam temperature of less than 110ºC to initiate steam-driven processes. They are used in care centers, bakeries and meat processing companies, among other places.
We can usually supply these low-pressure steam boilers from stock. Also for it whore en maintain you can contact us for a low pressure steam boiler. Do you use a flow temperature above 0,5 barg? Take a look at our high pressure steam boilers.
Three-pass steam boiler
Many low-pressure steam boilers are built as two-pass boilers, an inexpensive installation, but not as reliable. We only supply three-pass boilers due to major differences between two-pass and three-pass steam boilers. The construction is decisive for a carefree process. In addition, it is important that the installation complies with the emission regulations, which have been amended from 2017. Two-pass boilers do not comply with the new regulations whereby the emission may be a maximum of 70 mg Nox.
We supply Viessmann low-pressure steam boilers, which are built as a three-pass fire tube fire tube boiler and meet the strictest requirements.
Advantages of low pressure steam boiler
A low-pressure steam boiler from Kuiper en Zonen offers your company many advantages:
- Relatively low purchase price
- Low operating costs (no inspection obligation)
- Significant gas savings compared to a high pressure steam boiler (low flue gas temperature)
- High quality that guarantees high operational reliability and a long service life
Main Features Low Pressure Steam Boiler
Below you will find the most important product features of our low pressure steam boilers:
- Boilers with a pressure lower than 0,5 barg (available in special version up to 1,0 barg).
- Low energy consumption; Due to the lower flue gas temperature, our low pressure steam boilers have a boiler efficiency of approximately 94%.
- High steam quality due to a large steam room and large evaporation surface.
- Lower NOx (nitrogen oxide) emissions due to a low combustion chamber load and water-cooled front.
- Good circulation and heat transfer due to the wide water walls and large distances between the flue gas pipes.
Kuiper en Zonen offers the following low pressure steam boiler from the Viessmann brand:
View the complete technical documentation of our products. Do you have questions? Contact us now. We are happy to help you.