In addition to periodic maintenance, Kuiper & Zonen also provides periodic inspections in accordance with SCIOS standards.
During an inspection, not only the burner is looked at, but also the fuel supply line and an emission measurement is made. The inspection on most burners only takes a few hours. The activities for a Periodic Inspection consist of:
- Measuring ventilation and safety times (start times diagram).
- Checking for the presence of all required safeguards.
- Checking protections for correct operation and adjustment value.
- Conducting a flue gas analysis.
- Measuring gas and air pressures at various loads.
- Checking the efficiency of the installation.
- Checking the fuel consumption in relation to the load on the device.
- Visually inspect the switch panel for defects.
- Visual inspection of the flue gas outlet.
- Reviewing the electrical operating schemes.
- Visually checking secondary installation parts and instruments (pumps, valves, vessels, pressure gauges, temperature gauges and the like).
- Visual assessment of the combustion plant/boiler room.
- Assessing the physical condition of the burner and gas train.
- Issuing substantiated repair and/or replacement advice.
- Drawing up a Periodic Inspection Report (PI) in accordance with the BEMS.
Get in touch with us so that we can make you a suitable offer.