Do you want to save costs on your natural gas annual statement? With our flue gas condensers you save up to 16%. Kuiper & Zonen is happy to inform you about the options for your boiler installation.
Kuiper en Zonen sells new and reconditioned flue gas coolers (flue gas condensers). Do you want to use the residual heat from the flue gases of a boiler? Then you can use a flue gas condenser and a economizer use.
The flue gas condenser is installed in the chimney after the economizer. In addition to the sensible heat from the flue gases, the flue gas condenser can also recover the latent heat from the flue gases. By latent heat we mean the heat that is released during the condensation of the water vapor in the flue gases. This allows you to achieve an efficiency improvement of up to 16%, depending on your business process.
A flue gas condenser often pays for itself within less than six months. Our flue gas condensers are in many cases available from stock. Also for it maintenance of a flue gas condenser, you can contact us.
Advantages of a flue gas cooler through a flue gas condenser
A Kuiper en Zonen boiler in combination with a flue gas condenser offers your company many advantages:
- An energy efficiency improvement of up to 16%.
- Reduced carbon dioxide (Co2) emissions.
- A huge cost saving, in many cases the investment is earned back within 6 months.
Main features flue gas condenser
Below you will find the most important product features of our flue gas cooler (flue gas condenser):
- Made entirely of stainless steel 316.
- A long service life, because the construction of the flue gas condenser allows expansion of the heating element.
- Accurate temperature control through a built-in bypass duct, so that the flue gases are guided around the pipe bundle when the water temperatures are too high (we call this an internal flue gas side bypass).